Bat-a-tat-tat

For those of you unfortunate enough to not know Brudder, you are totally missing out. Michael aka " Brudder" (brother, duh. Get with the program) is 4 years younger than me and insanely intelligent. Total gym rat, life of the party kinda guy, and most importantly, is wildly amusing.

The kid makes me laugh. Every single time I talk to him. Seriously. And I don't just mean face-t0-face talk, I mean even stupid little IMs on Facebook talk.

Sometimes he sends me stupid shit, like this, to take up space on my Facebook so I look popular...
And then our conversation goes like this:

Seestor: Ewww, WTF is THAT?
Brudder: A bat being tooth brushed. Obviously.
Seestor: Obviously.



And then for the hell of it I googled "quotes about bats" and found this:

Bats have no bankers and they do not drink and cannot be arrested and pay no tax and, in general, bats have it made. (-John Berryman)

You're welcome.

Happy Friday, bitches.

0 Response to "Bat-a-tat-tat"