I know, I know, I've been MIA and it's completely unacceptable. I blame my job 100% for throwing me the most bat.shit.crazy week of my life last week. I think I had a nervous breakdown on Wednesday. Here's hoping that this week I make it to at least Thursday.
Okay, so the idea of the game is to wash off as much paint as you can - apparently a group of a-hole paint-ballers attacked the chomp chain and now he's a rainbow of disaster. Why you actually want to get him clean after he's been trying to attack you all these years is beyond me.
Whatever.. that's [somewhat] irrelivant as it's not really fun news and doesn't have a damn thing to do with the chomp chain.
So... the chomp chain. Okay, so I'm a big nerd. Seriously. I had to pause Dr. Mario on gray-box Nintendo 3 years ago so that my [now] husband could propose to me. I play old school video games way more than any give 26 year old working woman should. We even have those Gamer Chairs that rock [literally, like back-and-forth, not like "ohmygah, these chairs are awesome," I mean, they are awesome, but they rock too...] and we have wireless controlers.
So... the chomp chain... I'll get to my point. Just give me a few more paragraphs. We have Wii. [That's a hilarious sentence.] And on Wii, there is a game called Mario Party. For those of you unfortunate enough to have not yet experienced the Mario Party, let me explain:
First, you get a group of 4 nerds, such as Nic, Husband, Brudder & Billy.
Then you fix your drink of choice.
Then you fight for a Gamer Chair.
Then you select your stupid little character.
And then, you guys all race around this little e-board and challenge each other in little mini-duals.
One such dual is quite possibly the most foul thing to hit Nintendo in all it's 20+ years of life.
What is this dual?
None other than Scrubbin' the Chomp Chain.
You remember the chomp chain, right? It's that scary cannon ball with teeth tied to a chain. He tries to bite your ass every time you get near him.
And how might you clean the chomp chain, you ask?
You totally bust out your best jack-off motion. I shit you not. The faster you can jam your Wii remote up-and-down, the faster you clean your dirty little chomp chain and the closer you are to victory [and perhaps orgasm. Hey, whatever floats your boat, right?]
Funny how a man always seems to win at this challenge.
So needless to say, this ridiculous little game became a topic of conversation at a happy hour a few weeks ago, and now it's one big running joke. Think of every bad phrase you have for whacking off... and now add one more: scrubbin' the chomp chain.
Ugh.
And on a side note, our friends Richard & Angel just got back from NYC and visited Nintendo World. And can you guess what they brought back for us as soveigners?? CHOMP CHAIN key chains!
Bahahaha.
I'm a nerd. One big chomp chain scrubbin' nerd.

