Beach Bound

Life has been a little on the crazy side lately. The craziness accounts for my lack of blogs, which I apologize for. I made a huge decision that will pretty much effect the rest of my life as I know it. And I'm actually very okay with this decision...

I'm moving to Charleston with Dave.

Man, I love how that sounds. I'm not sure what I will do about my Master's degree. I'm not sure what kind of job I'm going to get. I'm not sure about a lot of things. The one and only thing that I know I am sure of is Dave. So we will pack up and leave in the middle of May. And I'm not going to look back. We are both so excited to be making such a huge step in our relationship. I cannot wait!

I haven't decided if I am going to keep the blog or not once I move. That decision is still pending. I feel like I'm finally growing up -- which means I don't really have all the funny drunk stories anymore. Either way, yay! Really really big YAY!

0 Response to "Beach Bound"