Dedicated to My Partner in Crime

About 4 years ago, I signed up to live in Lightsey I on campus with Emily and Brooke. We didn't know anyone else (or like anyone enough) to have a 4th roommate. Somehow someone's mom worked with someone's dad and we found out about this girl named Erin. I would like to take this opportunity to thank whomever it was that knew the other person that made it possible for Erin to become my roommate, because not only did you become the best roommate ever, you have become my absolute best friend. It seemed like we clicked immediately from the start -- even though I was the overly bold loud one and you were the adorable sweet southern one. Who knew? I am so very thankful that I have you in my life. You have helped me through so much that I'm not really sure how to thank you for it all. And you've never judged me -- whether I was demonstrating compromising positions on the magic carpet, walking around in my crab pants screaming about the trash, standing in tootie water up to my ankles with you, requesting a toast fairy on mornings I couldn't quite get sober, whooooping across the apartment, spending too much money at target, bouncing big balls around walmart, leaving notes about our trashy apartment, or just sitting in my underwear whining about the day's problems, you've always listened, always helped and always been so sincere. I love you. Thank you for being you. My life is better because I have you in it. Happy Birthday, Erin.

0 Response to "Dedicated to My Partner in Crime"